General Discussion
 Class of 1969
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

finchcrazy2
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  8:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Send finchcrazy2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My name is Georgia Rold and I graduated from S.W. in 1969. My sister, April Jo "Jody", and my one brother Jamie, also graduated from S.W. My other brother Ronnie was way behind us and went to school at South Miami Senior High.

We're getting older, not old - just older, and find ourselves talking about the old days, wondering about our old school mates and neighbors, wanting to talk with our old friends. All of us Rolds are originally from 6131 S.W. 83rd Ave but now live in Western North Carolina.

We were wondering if anyone from this site remembers Barney Goodson, Bill Hicks, Stan and Garry Keyes, Joann and Debbie Singer, Lori Segal, Carol Zimmerman, Suzie Hartwell, Jackie Green, Bob or Jim Sullivan, Marc or Brad Davi, Mark Colignon, Randy Alexander, Judy Marson. One or two of these didn't graduate from S.W. but they were friends of all of us who did. Also, a few graduated before or after 1969 but they were our friends as well. There are so many I can't list them all but some other neighborhood friends and S.W. alumni are Lee Rich, Gayle Bainbridge, Debbie Mask, and Laurie or Sue Murdock.

If anyone knows how any of these people are doing or knows how to contact them and let them know we are wondering about them and would like to talk with them, we sure would appreciate it.

Stephenson
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  8:08:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stephen Rivas is still alive and kicking
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SouthWestMiamiHigh.com Forum © 2013 SouthWestMiamiHigh.com Go To Top Of Page
TeleSites.net generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

To email us:

Please let us know of any problems or bad links: 

© SouthWestMiamiHigh.com     All rights reserved.

Design & Hosting by

You focus on your business...  We'll do the web sites!

Set your sites here!

Copyright www.TeleSites.net       links