Class of 1971...Where R U????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Holly Kilgore Jacobs
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - March 30 2009 :  02:38:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Holly Kilgore Jacobs a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am just beginning the enormous task of trying to locate the 678 pictured Seniors and the 100+ non pictured from the Class of 1971. I have a Group specifically for us 71ers on Facebook so you can go there and let me know who you are and where and if you know where anyone else is. You can also tell me IF you want a reunion with our class only or whether you'd attend a 40th reunion at all. I have gotten a list of about 30 people I know where they are and once I get moved back to FL (the panhandle, probably) I'll work on this BIG time. My goal with the group on Facebook is to gather us all in one place that stays current and up to date. I've looked high and low for anyone doing the 40th year reunion and so far have not found anyone. I talk to First Class Reunions in the morning tomorrow, as I've heard they have done some of SW reunions in the past.
I was Kathie Kilgore in high school....one of millions of Kathies and hated the name. I changed it hitch-hiking across the country from 1972-1974 and it has been Holly Kilgore Jacobs since then. Many say they don't remember me...but when they look me up they DO remember me. I'm only trying to find old friends and maybe give us a nice 40th reunion. I have a Directory from the 1995 reunion I work with and the 3 Yearbooks which I've dragged all over the USA my whole life. My 17 yr old son and his friends have had more fun and laughter with my yearbooks than I'd ever have dreamed.
In good health,
Holly Kilgore Jacobs

*pay it forward*

gdodge
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - May 31 2009 :  11:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holly,
It's so hard calling you Holly when I remember you as "Kathie". I remember that you were in the Yellow sorority (I was in Chez Nous). I just became a member on this site a couple of days ago but in looking at the member listing I think your name is the only one I recognize. I wish that our graduation year was a requirement in our profiles.
I went to the ten year reunion (which was GREAT) and luckily a lot of people that I knew attended. But I haven't heard of any other reunions since then. I don't know how this site works so I hope that this reply makes it to you.
Geri Dodge
Go to Top of Page

Susan
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - September 18 2010 :  05:31:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kathie,
I didn't know who Holly was on Facebook until I read these posts! I would be interested in attending a reunion and will look up the '71 page on Facebook. How has the response been?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SouthWestMiamiHigh.com Forum © 2013 SouthWestMiamiHigh.com Go To Top Of Page
TeleSites.net generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

To email us:

Please let us know of any problems or bad links: 

© SouthWestMiamiHigh.com     All rights reserved.

Design & Hosting by

You focus on your business...  We'll do the web sites!

Set your sites here!

Copyright www.TeleSites.net       links