Class of '95
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

COliv1977
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - August 07 2008 :  10:42:14 AM  Show Profile  Send COliv1977 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi.

Please bare with me. This is going to seem REALLY strange. I didn't go to SW. I went to South Miami. I am looking for anyone from the Southwest class of 1995. I went to Junior High at Riviera and before that to Tropical Elementary. I was told I would be going to South Miami. I believed it was because there was no ESE(Exceptional Student Education)classes at SW. I am handicapped. Anyway, the point is that I always regretted not being able to go to SW with all the people I knew from Riviera and Tropical. I wasn't popular, in fact I was probably disliked by most of the students. That's just how kids treat other kids that are diffrent, but I've always wondered how the kids I went to school with are and I've always wanted to see if we could get together, for old times sake. My name is Carlos. I was at Riviera from 89-91, and before that I was at Tropical. At Riviera some of my teachers were Ms Allen, Dr Freckleton, and I had Marinelli and George for Science. At Tropical I had Forbes in 6th, Conner in 5th, Culmer in 4th, Brown in 3rd and Gonter in 2nd. If Any of this sounds familiar and you'd like to talk, please emil me @ ca_oliver@bellsouth.net. It would be really cool to see some of the kids I went to school with and talk about old times and what we've been up to since, even though I can't say I've been the most succesful, productive person ever since high school. But I'd still like to see some old, familar faces. Hope to hear from several people soon and maybe hang out. Carlos
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
SouthWestMiamiHigh.com Forum © 2013 SouthWestMiamiHigh.com Go To Top Of Page
TeleSites.net generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

To email us:

Please let us know of any problems or bad links: 

© SouthWestMiamiHigh.com     All rights reserved.

Design & Hosting by

You focus on your business...  We'll do the web sites!

Set your sites here!

Copyright www.TeleSites.net       links